Masonic Hotel Hero Competition
We’re delighted to announce the Winners of our Hero Competition. Not one, but five! The submissions were so genuine, many touching our hearts with people’s selfless kindness and generosity during COVID lockdown, it was simply too hard to select just one winner. Our owners Craig and Neil, and General Manager Rob decided to present two main prizes and three runners up packages instead.
OVERALL WINNERS: (Each receive two nights luxury accommodation, $150 food & beverage voucher & stunning bottle of Trinity Hill Wines “L’Eritage Syrah 2018”, retails at $120!)
- Lee Stevens nominated Alexia Casbolt Stevens, from Auckland
- Jason Dawson nominated Sharlene Dawson, from Waikato
RUNNERS UP: (Each receive one nights luxury accommodation, $100 food & beverage voucher)
- Sue Martin nominated Darren Hollaway, Hawke’s Bay
- Jamie Roil nominated Calum MacMillan, Hawke’s Bay
- Toby Beaglehole nominated Kiri Hannifin, Wellington
We’ll share more about our winners & their stories soon.
A sincere THANK YOU to everyone who submitted a nomination and shared their story about their hero. There are so many generous & kind people out there.
WHO IS YOUR HERO?
Name your community or neighbourhood hero... they could WIN a stay here at iconic Art Deco Masonic Hotel - Valued at over $800!.
Lockdown was a difficult time for one and all. During this period of confinement you are bound to have come across someone who went the extra mile to make life easier for you or someone close that you know. Here is your chance to thank and reward them. Name your community or neighbourhood person and tell us why they are a hero, and they could be the lucky winner of a weekend break* in beautiful Hawke’s Bay with our compliments.
- Two nights accommodation in a luxury suite with breakfast each morning.
- A meal voucher to the value of $150 to be enjoyed in our restaurants & bars.
- A bottle of the stunning new release from iconic Hawke’s Bay winery Trinity Hill “L’Eritage Syrah 2018”, which retails at $120!