Hero Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Competition prize is to win a weekend away for two people in Hawke’s Bay staying at iconic Art Deco Masonic Hotel on Napier’s waterfront - Valued at over $800!.
- The prize includes two nights accommodation in a luxury suite with breakfast each morning. A meal voucher to the value of $150 to be enjoyed in our restaurants & bars, and a bottle of the stunning new release from iconic Hawke’s Bay winery Trinity Hill “L’Eritage Syrah 2018”, which retails at $120!
- Competition entries will be accepted between 3 June 2020 and 24th June 2020.
- The competition winner will be announced on our website & in social media. This announcement will take place once the winner has been contacted and verified. We aim to do this by midnight 30 June 2020.
- Entry to the competition may only be made through our website and by filling out all of the information requested.
- Art Deco Masonic reserves the right to alter or amend the method of entry or the Competition at any time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Art Deco Masonic employees, or their families, are not permitted to enter.
- The competition winner must book to stay between 1st July and 30 September 2020.
- The winner will be chosen from entries that follow the entry requirements.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into on this matter.
- The winner must provide proof of identity upon request to be able to claim the prize. If they cannot give proof of identity then the prize will not be given.
- Art Deco Masonic will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to The Competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- Guests will be required to provide a refundable security deposit for the duration of their stay.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternatives will be provided for this or any other prize.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, Art Deco Masonic is unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- By claiming The Competition prize constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- By submitting the Nomination Form, you agree to the following conditions:
- When you make a nomination, we will ask for the following personal information:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- You will need to provide the reason why you have nominated the person and their contact details (email address and phone number).
- We will review all entries and if the nomination does not comply with the terms and conditions, then the relevant personal information will be deleted.
- Those submitting the nominations will added to our database to receive our regular newsletters and special offer promotions. You are able to unsubscribe at any time from the mailing list by simply clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email.
- Art Deco Masonic will use personal information to be able to announce the winner and contact them.
- The winner will need to confirm that they are happy to be winner of the Competition and for their personal information to be used for this purpose.