Anna Pavlova Suite
Anna Pavlova stayed at Masonic Hotel in 1926 during her tour of New Zealand. Pavlova performed with the support of a 50-strong dance troupe and 22-member orchestra enthralling her audience in Napier.
Named after the famous Russian ballerina this characterful suite features French doors with direct access to our Marine Parade balcony and views to the Pacific Ocean.
This unique Napier accommodation offers luxurious king size bedding, air conditioning, central heating, separate living room with comfortable couch, armchair and desk, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, flat screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi. Molton Brown bathroom amenities are provided in two separate tiled bathrooms (one with bath and one with walk in shower).
At a glance
- Celebrating the Russian Ballerina's stay at Masonic in 1926
- Beautiful furnishings
- Luxurious bedroom with King bed
- Twin bathrooms with Molton Brown amenities
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Separate stylish living room
- Opens to our Marine Parade Balcony with views to Pacific Ocean
- Room size: 37sq m / 398sq ft