Jean Batten Suite
Jean Batten stayed at Masonic Hotel in 1937 whilst in her heyday as a famous, beautiful and fearless aviatrix. Jean held the record (1934 - 1979) for flying solo from England to Australia in just 14 days and 22 hours.
Named in her honour the Jean Batten Suite offers luxurious king size bedding, air conditioning, central heating, separate living room with comfortable couch and desk, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, flat screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi. Eco-friendly bathroom amenity dispensers are provided in the tiled ensuite with walk-in shower. This characterful suite also features French doors with direct access to our Marine Parade balcony and views to the Pacific Ocean.
At a glance
- Celebrating the fearless Aviatrix stay at Masonic in 1937
- Beautiful furnishings
- Luxurious bedroom with King bed
- Twin bathrooms with eco friendly amenities
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Separate stylish living room
- Opens to our Marine Parade Balcony with views to Pacific Ocean
- Room size: 37sq m / 398sq ft