Mark Twain Suite
Named to celebrate the American writer and humourist’s visit to Masonic Hotel during his international lecture tour of 1895.
This characterful suite features French doors with direct access to our Marine Parade balcony and views to the Pacific Ocean.
This unique Napier accommodation offers luxurious king size bedding, air conditioning, central heating, separate living room with comfortable couch and desk, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, flat screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi. Eco-friendly bathroom amenity dispensers are provided in the tiled ensuite with walk-in shower.
“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right” – Mark Twain
At a glance
- Celebrating the American writer's visit to Masonic Hotel in 1895
- Characterful furnishings
- Luxurious bedroom with King bed
- Ensuite with Rain Shower and eco friendly amenities
- Separate stylish living room
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Opens to our Marine Parade Balcony with views to Pacific Ocean
- Room size: 34sq m / 366sq ft