Royal Suite - Napier accommodation
Overlooking Marine Parade to the Pacific Ocean, this suite’s most famous previous guests were Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip when they stayed in January 1954 on Her Majesty's Coronation Tour of New Zealand.
This Napier accommodation is beautifully furnished with luxurious king size bedding, air conditioning, spacious separate living room, desk, tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, flat screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi. Eco-friendly bathroom amenity dispensers are provided in the tiled ensuite with walk-in shower.
To stay in the Royal Suite is a truly memorable experience.
At a glance
- Queen Elizabeth II & Prince Philip stayed here
- Expansive views to the Pacific Ocean
- Beautifully furnished
- Luxurious bedroom with King bed
- Ensuite with eco friendly amenities
- Separate stylish living room
- Room size: 32sq m / 345 sq ft